Welcome to Puppies and Life! This blog is about my life as a teenage puppy raiser...enjoy!

Thursday, November 29, 2007

'Cause Baby All I Want For Christmas Is You

It's that time of year again- the Home for Christmas program!!! I'm quite possibly more excited for Fielder to come home than Christmas itself.

Being puppyless for almost four months has definitely been hard, and I can NOT wait for my baby puppy to come home even if it's just for a short week and a half.

We're picking him up at the Oakville facility on the 21st at 9 a.m. - twenty two days and counting!!!!

6 Comments:

Blogger Hobbes Dogs said...

Wahoo! I'll see you and the fluffball there - the one dog that Juneau is bigger than!

2:25 p.m.

 
Blogger Emily and the Labradors said...

I am so excited for you! Can't wait to hear how he is doing!

8:28 p.m.

 
Blogger thepuppyraiser said...

First off, OUI! JE SUIS ALIVE!

Second off, FIELDY! I'm so excited that you get to see him again at Christmas!

9:09 p.m.

 
Blogger Jake and Joanna said...

My boyfriend is coming back!!!!!! Hey, I told Eduardo Fielder was coming to my Christmas concert, so how about you and Fielder fly down? ;)

8:16 a.m.

 
Blogger Kelsey, Keno, Mallory, and Chappelle said...

How exciting!! Can't wait to hear about Fielder again!

3:17 p.m.

 
Blogger Sarah and Romeo said...

Hey, I'm going to add you to my blog if that's al right. It nice to meet other puppy raisers. hop on over to Cobra and I's blog!

6:54 p.m.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home