Welcome to Puppies and Life! This blog is about my life as a teenage puppy raiser...enjoy!

Tuesday, November 06, 2007

The Amys are Here!

Thanks for all the concern over my last post- I'm alive! Actually, I think most of the storm happened overnight so I didn't even experience anything except that the power was out for a few hours the next day. Luckily, the residences have their own backup generators so really, the hurricane didn't affect us at all. However, there are still parts of Nova Scotia that are without power which sucks. By the time it reached over here, it was downgraded from a hurricane to a post-tropical storm, so it wasn't nearly as bad as it could've been.

And for the record, I think it was pronounced "No-el" and not "Nole" :)

Now for the exciting part- the Amys are both here in Halifax visiting me! They got here on Thursday night and are staying til Wednesday morning. It's been a lot of fun having two of my different groups of friends mix, and of course it's been a blast catching up with news from back home. We've mostly just been hanging out since it's getting close to exam time, and as Joanna said, the last month of school is always chaotic. But I'm so happy I have friends from home here....although now I'm more excited than ever to go home for Christmas.


The only downer is that the last person in our little cult (aka Sam) was unable to make it down with them. We miss you Sam!!!!!!!! Hopefully we'll all be able to get together at Christmas with all our Home for the Holidays puppies!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Ayme, Polaris and Aspen said...

Yay! What a good time!

But we missed you Sam *tear* =(

7:36 p.m.

 
Blogger Lisa and pups said...

Looks like you had fun! Good luck on your exams.

5:50 a.m.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home