Welcome to Puppies and Life! This blog is about my life as a teenage puppy raiser...enjoy!

Saturday, November 03, 2007

My Turn

So last week I was talking to Joanna about natural disasters and such. I was saying how I had never experienced one before, and it was weird that within a week, there were forest fires in her area and an earthquake in Amber's.

Guess I spoke too soon because as of now, Hurricane Noel is making it's way to Halifax. I think it's been downgraded to a tropical storm now, but there'll still be a ton of wind and rain. It's been predicted to hit at around 4 p.m. which is in the next few minutes but so far there's only a bit of rain.

I'm so excited to see everything cause I've never been in a tropical storm/hurricane before! My mom called this morning and reminded me to 'close your windows so you don't blow away'. Thanks Mom.

Hopefully I'll get some really cool pictures I can post up here later :)

6 Comments:

Blogger Hobbes Dogs said...

Haha - I think I live with my own personal "Hurricane NOEL!"

Anyway, hope you have a safe and perhaps somewhat exciting first natural disaster.

1:31 p.m.

 
Blogger Jake and Joanna said...

haha, yay for natural disasters (as long as everyone and everything is safe) happening to you!!! Lol!!!! But seriously, as I said before, you could REALLY send some rain down our way. :)

2:34 p.m.

 
Blogger Lisa and pups said...

WOW - that is ironic. Hope you and everyone else is safe!

10:10 a.m.

 
Blogger thepuppyraiser said...

Haha Sam-that's the first thing I thought of when Nat told me 'Hurricane Noel is coming for me!'

So did you survive? I finally heard about it on the radio this morning, except the lady pronounced it like Nole (rhymes with hole). Is it No-El or Nole?

5:34 p.m.

 
Blogger Hobbes Dogs said...

I heard "NOLE" too - the way uncool people pronounce it. :P

But we heard about it too on the news on TV!

8:49 p.m.

 
Blogger Ayme, Polaris and Aspen said...

I've never seen any body SOO excited about a natural disaster before!
lmao!

1:43 p.m.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home