Welcome to Puppies and Life! This blog is about my life as a teenage puppy raiser...enjoy!

Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Fun Stuff

In the beginning of the year, my problem in journalism was that my paragraphs were too long (as you know, in print articles, paragraphs are kept very short, only a few sentences in length, if that). I figured that was because I was too used to writing essays where paragraphs can take up a few hundred words.

So I fixed that and now I like to think I've got a pretty good handle on writing articles.

Only to find out tonight from the grade sheet of my latest English lit essay that my paragraphs are too short and need to be lengthened.

Someday I will get this one right.

2 Comments:

Blogger Ayme, Polaris and Aspen said...

Bahaha, oh Nat <3

2 more weeks!! =)

1:30 p.m.

 
Blogger Lisa and pups said...

Ha, now that's a predicament! :)

2:31 p.m.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home