Welcome to Puppies and Life! This blog is about my life as a teenage puppy raiser...enjoy!

Sunday, September 09, 2007

Spenny's Visit

I had thought that after Fielder was recalled, I would be puppyless until the end of the summer. As it turned out, I had a puppy with me until the day before I left which of course made me very happy. My last puppysittee of the summer was the adorable baby Aspen. Oops- here's her face:

She was very well behaved and a little boring since she still sleeps all the time. A few times I poked her to see if she was still alive. She was dead tired because after Amy and I did a tradeoff (well i guess it wasn't really a tradeoff since Amy got nothing) at Union, I took Aspen into Oakville to hang out with Kelsey and Emmett. As you might have guessed, Aspen didn't do too much walking since she was asleep the whole time. So we just got some lunch and hung out in the food court. Then Sam, Geisha and Juneau came to visit us and we went and got very messy ice cream. I have a few very bad pictures of Sam but I won't post them because then she might get mad and not pass on my hugs and kisses to Fielder in the kennels.

Then we went back to Toronto and headed to Dee's so West and Aspen could play. Unfortunately, my camera died then and I was so mad. There were so many good photo ops, grrr.

But anyways, she is such a photogenic puppy that I took a million pictures of her over the two days. She is certainly a very unique looking lab, what with the "nosehawk" (i should get that trademarked) and green eyes. She's also the darn cutest little chubster ever.



Agreed? I think so.

8 Comments:

Blogger thepuppyraiser said...

She's such an interesting sight to see, what with her eyes and that adorable little nosehawk (TM).

PS why are you so obsessed with her derriere?

12:29 p.m.

 
Blogger Hobbes Dogs said...

I am rather glad that you didn't post those pictures. I like this new blackmail idea! That was very good ice cream though. Now I want some.

PS, did your camera ever fix itself?

2:06 p.m.

 
Blogger L^2 said...

Awww... Aspen is adorable! She reminds me of Stella when she was a pup. She had green eyes too, but they have since turned a yellow-amber color.

2:35 p.m.

 
Blogger Ayme, Polaris and Aspen said...

Aww.. my baby. She sure is a cutie-pie =)
I'm glad you had fun with her!

P.S. FROG LEGS! =\ haha

5:10 p.m.

 
Blogger Lisa and pups said...

aaaah, too cute. Love the butt pic that was hilarious!!!

Glad you had so much fun with her!

6:37 p.m.

 
Blogger 8675309 said...

Nosehawk!!! LOVE!!!! Looks like she got dripped on while she was helping someone paint. :)

And she's doing the FrogDog, which I also love....

Cutey cutey cutey!

11:04 p.m.

 
Blogger The Puppy Raising Roller Coaster said...

AWW! What an adorable puppy! Glad that you got to have puppy love before you started school.

6:39 p.m.

 
Blogger Kelsey, Keno, Mallory, and Chappelle said...

Haha "nosehawk". That's cute.

3:04 p.m.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home