Welcome to Puppies and Life! This blog is about my life as a teenage puppy raiser...enjoy!

Friday, August 10, 2007

Happy Birthday Fielder!!!!

To my little deary:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I still remember the day I met you, you were so little, and did not stop crying the whole time at Open House. Now you are a big boy (figuratively not physically =P), all grown up and ready to start training. I hope you had a happy day today, and although I so wish you were here so I could give you hugs and kisses and extra treats in person, I know Sam was nice enough to give you lots of loving today. Hope to hear from you sooon!!!!!!!!

Love,
Your One and Only Momma!(except for of course your actual mom...but besides that!)

4 Comments:

Blogger Emily said...

O, Happy Birthday Fielder!! Hope you are doing well :)

10:19 p.m.

 
Blogger Jake and Joanna said...

Happy birthday young man!!! You're just SO cute!!!!

9:22 a.m.

 
Blogger Ayme, Polaris and Aspen said...

Aww so handsome

12:35 p.m.

 
Blogger 8675309 said...

Teeny-tiny-poodley-poo!!!! Happy Birthday, little man!

2:06 p.m.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home