Welcome to Puppies and Life! This blog is about my life as a teenage puppy raiser...enjoy!

Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Tip of the Day *UPDATED

When going to the mall specifically to buy pants, don't wear your one pair of shoes with laces, unless you like tying and untying shoelaces approximately eleventy billion times in three hours.


-----------------------
I am very very excited for tomorrow, except for the whole waking up early part. Early tomorrow morning, I'll be meeting Sam downtown and then we will take the train together to Oshawa and we'll be spending the night at Amy's! Yay!
For once, I won't have to pack a whole huge travelling bag with me because it's just me, no puppy. I guess that's a good thing....except I kinda wish I had to pack a whole huge travelling bag...
-----------------------
Amy has updated her blog for the first time in a MONTH and her post is all about MY dog! Yay! Go check it out for some very cute pictures of Fielder!

4 Comments:

Blogger Hobbes Dogs said...

Just to clarify for everyone, Nat's idea of meeting me "REALLY EARLY" is shortly after 10am.
I for one am looking forward to the day of sleeping in past 8am.

YAY!! for seeing Nat, Amy, and Amy tomorrow.
Boo for I still have to pack, and I have to bring extra dog stuff.

6:45 p.m.

 
Blogger Natalie said...

I may MEET you at 10 but i have to WAKE UP at EIGHT!!!!!!!!!
Let me repeat that- EIGHT!!!!!!
I haven't been up before noon in a week missy!

And don't complain about your bringing extra dog stuff, I have to carry it from Danforth to Dee's!!!!

7:25 p.m.

 
Blogger Hobbes Dogs said...

I haven't slept in until noon in a month.

And at least when you're carrying all the extra stuff, you will have only one dog. I figure as long as I make it on to the train we'll be ok.

7:28 p.m.

 
Blogger Anna said...

hehehe....I hate this- I can't sleep past 7 and it's so annoying because I'm so tired, but for some odd reason I have been waking up at 7 every morning for the past week and even though I'm tired I can't get back to sleep :(
Nat.....c'mon- no sleeping in until afternoon :)
8 is soo late- and to top that- I have to be gone at 5:20 AM for Fun Day on Saturday so that means I'll probably wake up at 4!

10:10 a.m.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home