Welcome to Puppies and Life! This blog is about my life as a teenage puppy raiser...enjoy!

Sunday, August 05, 2007

This Is What Happens When You're Puppyless, Bored and Slightly OCD

Yes, I have converted my mini bookshelf into a dog paraphernalia organizer. And yes, the collars are in order from smallest to largest, not to be confused with the haltis that are in order from largest to smallest. And in case you were wondering, life really is one big suckfest without puppies. Surprise, surprise.

5 Comments:

Blogger Hobbes Dogs said...

Haha, my collars/leashes are organized by colour (and then by size within the colours). :P

Also, how do you have like a million jackets when you don't have a puppy?

5:08 p.m.

 
Blogger Jake and Joanna said...

Love it. I really need to re-organize my "doggy corner." But I'm lazy, and there's so much dust and spiders I don't go near there anymore. hehe!

6:13 p.m.

 
Blogger 8675309 said...

I have a big ol' nerdy puppy CLOSET. I should post a pic on my blog....

6:16 p.m.

 
Blogger Erin said...

Ha ha ha!!! I really should collect alll my dogs stuff in one area and I'll be doing good!

Why do you still have their puppy jackets?!

7:41 a.m.

 
Blogger Emily and the Labradors said...

Ohh! No puppy! I'm so sorry :( when will you get an update on Fielder? I also have a whole puppy closet... well, my dog shares it too.

4:59 p.m.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home