Welcome to Puppies and Life! This blog is about my life as a teenage puppy raiser...enjoy!

Friday, July 27, 2007

Thank you Chapters

Before I go on with this post, I should explain that Chapters is our version of Borders or Barnes and Noble.

Anyways, what I wanted to say was a huge thank you to Chapters. With Petey and Fielder, I have travelled to many stores, malls, etc. and none have been as welcoming as Chapters. I'm a huge book nerd, hence my pups have been to several chapters (heh) of Chapters since I cannot resist entering any of the ones I see. At every single one of them, we have been made to feel welcome and wanted, which is so nice seeing as there are twice as many establishments that will be condescending, mean, and downright rude. Actually, we've developed almost a cult-like following at the main one we go to, which is always nice. And usually when we're at a Chapters, at least one or two staff members will follow us around solely because of the puppy! It's awesome, and I love it. We heart you Chapters! :)

On to another story from today...my friend and I were sitting in the subway waiting for our other friends when I noticed that Fielder could not stop staring at the ceiling. Of course, I could not for the life of me imagine why he would be staring so intently, when I looked up and realized what his fascination was:
WHO PUTS A MIRROR IN THE CEILING??? WHO????? Oh, apparently the TTC. This picture was also taken today. Thought I'd share because Fielder looks like a baybeeee and is oh so adorbs!

1 Comments:

Blogger Emily and the Labradors said...

That is so nice when places are so welcoming of our puppies! There are a few places that I don't dare go WITHOUT a puppy, otherwise I don't think they would let me in. "Where's the dog???" Chapters sounds great! And that is a really cool picture of the mirror on the ceiling!

12:28 p.m.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home