Welcome to Puppies and Life! This blog is about my life as a teenage puppy raiser...enjoy!

Thursday, June 28, 2007

Congratulations Sam, Calvin and Amigo!!

We would like to say a huge congrats to Sam on her DOUBLE graduation last night! It was awesome to see Cally and Amigo graduate together, both with great new partners. The boys both looked so handsome in harness.
Of course, Calvin being my very best godson, I took a bajillion pictures of him, and I think this shows how excited, happy and hyper we were all feeling, in a typical Cally smile:
It was a nice ceremony, and we wish Calvin, Amigo, and their new partners the best of luck :)
Sam, the Amys, and myself then went back to Sam's for another fun Samysnat adventure. There were six dogs in the house- Baloo, Noel, Fielder, Juneau, Geisha, and Ribbon. The dogs ran around outside a while- well actually, the labs ran outside a while while Fielder milled around the bushes by himself being a loner- and then we all went back inside for dinner and then went downstairs to chill.

Amy, being the man that she is, set up all the cushions and mattresses on the floor for us, and promptly chose the biggest cushions for herself. Little did she know they were actually the smallest ones, and I had gotten the biggest ones. Somehow, I then ended up in Amy's spot in the middle, and she got the bigger ones and then didn't want to be on the outside because "that's where the Bogeyman gets people". Of course, she solved that by literally ROLLING over me in her sleeping bag (ummm ouch?) and wedged herself between me and Sam.

It was a superfun night as always, and it didn't end in the morning when I woke up to the heart attack that is opening your eyes to find a humongous dog standing over you. Good thing for me, it was the cutest dog in the house:

Baloo-bear!

To sum up the post nicely, I give you this:

The amusing crazyness that is us :)

4 Comments:

Blogger Lisa and pups said...

Oh, that sounds like such a great time!!! How fun.

6:36 p.m.

 
Blogger Hobbes Dogs said...

Wow, I look like my head is floating in that last picture.

12:56 p.m.

 
Blogger Ayme, Polaris and Aspen said...

haha.. good times =)

9:36 p.m.

 
Blogger Erin said...

Yeah it does..ha ha ha
YAAYYY CALLY WOOHOO!!!!

10:42 p.m.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home