Welcome to Puppies and Life! This blog is about my life as a teenage puppy raiser...enjoy!

Sunday, June 03, 2007

Puppy Playdate

Even though I am under lockdown this week until my geography exam on Thursday, my parents relented when I begged them to go to Missy's for just an hour to say goodbye to Petey's favourite girlfriend Tetley, who is going to school this Friday. (And that just won the prize for longest sentence ever)

Fielder had lots of fun playing with Tetley, Missy's other foster puppy Yukon, and Whim who also came. Although he spent a lot of time in the beginning flat on his back while all the big(ish) labs mauled him, he soon started to stand up for himself. And humped everyone. And then? He lifted his leg to pee for the first time ever!!!!! It turns out my boy is actually a boy-and not a prissy girly poodle like everyone says he is. So there!

Whim the Batgirl?

Now, it is time to get back to studying....poops

3 Comments:

Blogger Lisa and pups said...

Oh, that looks like fun - What a big boy Fielder!

4:31 a.m.

 
Blogger Emily and the Labradors said...

Indeed that does look like fun for Fielder! Maybe I'll move to Canada so I can raise a poodle (my first dog as a kid was a poodle... they still have a very big part of my heart!)... it is basically impossible to get a golden or a shepherd from my school to raise, so I can only imagine what it takes to get to raise a poodle!

Emily and Ellis

8:05 p.m.

 
Blogger Ayme, Polaris and Aspen said...

OMG! Yukon has gotten SO big! = /

5:24 p.m.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home