Welcome to Puppies and Life! This blog is about my life as a teenage puppy raiser...enjoy!

Saturday, May 26, 2007

Bored and Procrastinating...

So naturally, here are a few randoms...

I think I have officially cemented myself as our school's resident Dog Freak...even my teachers seem to only associate me with the pups:
Me: sir i have to go get something from my locker
english teacher: is it black and white with four legs and a tail?
me: ummm....no.....i need my sweater cause its fricking freezing in here!
him: oh...not a puppy...okay then i suppose
Then the next day, someone came up to me in the halls and goes "So how many do you have now?"
"Excuse me?"
"How many puppies do you have now?"
"One...."
"Really? Just ONE???"

Actually, that one I get alot...just because there was a week in which I brought Petey, Tetley and Fielder in on nearly consecutive days people think I'm some sort of puppy mill or something....apparently the teachers talk about the dogs at staff meetings (hopefully only good things).
-------------------------------

A couple weeks ago, my mom tripped/stepped on Fielder two nights in a row during dinner and until recently he refused to sit with us at dinner anymore. Instead, he took refuge on the stairs where there was no one to squish him.
-------------------------

So I have quite a few ISU's to finish this weekend and this past month has definitely been the most stressful schooltime EVER. If we make it through June without any nervous breakdowns from the grads I'll be impressed. We have tests, ISUs, presentations, assignments times seven so all the teachers can cram in the last marks before exams. Right now I am SO ready for summer....

*wow I'm listening to the radio and the song Little Wonders by Rob Thomas just came on...haha how appropriate "let it go/let it roll right off your shoulders/don't you know/the hardest part is over"*

--------------------------

Ugh I should probably get back to work so I'll leave you with this pic of Fielder in the backyard

4 Comments:

Blogger Jake and Joanna said...

I love the pics of him on the stairs. :) And boy do I understand your pain about finals... Only a week and a half left of school for me, and I'm going insane. I still have two freakin HUGE projects to turn in, three late quizzes, and two (maybe three) late assignments left. I'm about ready to die. i need graduation!

1:01 p.m.

 
Blogger Lisa and pups said...

Love the pic of Fielder on the stairs and in the backyard. It looks like he's just a head coming out of grass! HA. Good luck with the school stuff.

1:15 p.m.

 
Blogger Kelsey, Keno, Mallory, and Chappelle said...

Eck finals. I know how you feel. They're awful. At my school I am know as the girl with the dog, or that chick with the dog. Somebody will be like "hey do you know Kelsey?"..."No"..."She's the girl with the dog"...."Oh that girl yeah I know her." Haha it's pretty funny actually.

2:01 p.m.

 
Blogger Hobbes Dogs said...

I LOVE that song!!

Did you know he was inspired by his pet dog to write it?

9:51 a.m.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home