Welcome to Puppies and Life! This blog is about my life as a teenage puppy raiser...enjoy!

Saturday, April 21, 2007

Another Eaton's Centre Trip

Same old trip, but it was fun as usual. Many many dogs came, can't even remember them all, but of course our favourites were Jive and Zoom. There were also many new pups, including Ola, Lynn's new pup, and Grace and Noel, sister to Yukon and Ribbon. There was even a new jack russell, Bogey, one of three recently donated. Seeing him made me think back to Petey's first Eaton's trip, and miss him a LOT. I am going to have to stalk down his new family.

Ola- cutie!!

HIghlights of the day: Seeing Fielder's other sister Fairy, they love each other a LOT and had a fun time wrestling after the working part of the day. Also, Fielder humping Amy's arm? Priceless.

Left- Fairy, right- Fielder

Line of the day: We were following Paula back to Union Station and Lynn goes "Oh my god, we're following the blind woman" hahahaha


Aims waiting with Zoomer and Fields while I got ice cream :P

Too cute- Kyara head shot

THE FIELDANATOR!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Sarah said...

O My Goodness that last pic is so cute! I think GEB should train mini-poodles just for fun ;)

7:45 p.m.

 
Blogger The Puppy Raising Roller Coaster said...

HAHA That would be great. Who could say no to a face like that?

5:09 p.m.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home