Welcome to Puppies and Life! This blog is about my life as a teenage puppy raiser...enjoy!

Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Chocolatey Sleepover :)

On Sunday afternoon, Missy brought Tetley (fcl, a year old) for a sleepover. She came to school with me the next day, and was a huge hit. In fact, many people said they liked her more than Fielder.....meanies. We also got a lot more jumping and screaming than usual, and a lot more "Why is she wearing a muzzle? Is she going to bite me?" Yeah, my guide dog puppy in training is going to bite you, you jerk. In fact, I wish I COULD train her to bite you. But anyways.

Fielder and Tetley had a lovely time together, tearing through the house and trying to kill each other. He was a little jealous when he realized he wasn't the one leaving with me, but was okay when we came home. Then Missy came with Yukon (mcl, 13 weeks, Ribbon's brother)to pick Tetley up and the three dogs had a nice play. Notice in the pictures that 3 month old Yukon is the same size as 7 month old Fielder.

Yukon and Fielder

Tetley and Fielder

Anyone else find it insanely hilarious that a chocolalate lab is eating a 'chocolate' cookie? hahaha

Tetley in music (using Alex's foot as a pillow)

Me and Tetley in front of school (sicky school uniform)

Yukon, Fielder and Tetley (weird, Fielder looks so much bigger than Yukon)

3 Comments:

Blogger *~Amy~* said...

Awww its my little Yuck :) He's my favorite nephew. Glad Tetters was good for you!

Buhbye: Amy, Cliff & Ribbon

6:33 p.m.

 
Blogger Jake and Joanna said...

Aww, my little Fielder. So cute and perfect. :)

7:17 a.m.

 
Blogger Ayme, Polaris and Aspen said...

ha ha ha ''Chocolatey Sleepover'' I liek that ;)

12:28 p.m.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home