Welcome to Puppies and Life! This blog is about my life as a teenage puppy raiser...enjoy!

Sunday, March 11, 2007

Operation Save Me From Boredom

So I'm going away for the next couple of days avec the parentals (leaving the rest of the family at home! no pesky sister!) to check out some universities...which means..I will be stuck with just my parents for a few days! Ahhhhh!!

So here's the plan: you guys pleaseee all write longgggg posts (or short posts even! but preferably novels) to entertain me while I am hanging around at night with nothing to do!

PLEASE SAVE ME!!!!! <3

2 Comments:

Blogger Hobbes Dogs said...

Will do my best! I've got lots of new pictures to put up.

However, I would expect that you will be much too busy tracking down Dallas to have any time for reading posts until you're back.

Sam

7:02 p.m.

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

No way... you're on your own young lady! I already tried to 'rescue' you once from a worse fate. LOL I'm going to wait until you're back in school and too busy with homework to read before we post again.

11:28 a.m.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home