Welcome to Puppies and Life! This blog is about my life as a teenage puppy raiser...enjoy!

Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Everyone But Us

Oakville, Hamilton, Burlington covered in snow.
Traffic jams, flight cancellations/delays out and into Pearson, just under 700 car accidents.
We got TEN centimetres- ten stupid measly little centimetres.

Halton region, closed
York region, closed
Durham region, closed
Peel public board, closed
Peel Catholic board, closed

Toronto Public and Catholic District School Boards? VERY VERY OPEN

So I had to suffer through another day of lit, music, data and history.....whoopee

Though the snow was light and fluffy, it was fun to play in, as the boys found out after school!

5 Comments:

Blogger Ayme, Polaris and Aspen said...

Aww... poor Natty. If it makes you feel any better, while you were in school I was thinking about you while I was sleeping and watching t.v. =) Ha haha =)

4:44 p.m.

 
Blogger thepuppyraiser said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

6:07 p.m.

 
Blogger Hobbes Dogs said...

HAHA Amber! Snow days are definately one advantage of it being crazy cold half the year.

Well, Guelph was fully open, and hence I had to write a stupid midterm. Supposedly they are against snow days ... there's been one like 7 years or something.

I did enjoy my 24 hours of fake snowday being stuck in Oakville though! I think we got close to 50cm!! I got stuck in the driveway when I went to leave. :P

Sam, Patience, and Juneau

12:00 p.m.

 
Blogger 8675309 said...

The dogs look SO FAST in that first pic -- you really captured a speedy action shot!

Sorry you got no day off. I've had a couple of days off, but it's because I'm sick, not because of snow! :(

5:16 p.m.

 
Blogger MK said...

I love the picture of Petey bolting and Fielder looks amazing with his snowbeard. Hahaha. So cute!

All we've got is inches of thick dangerous ice... just my luck my dog is terrified of it. Haha.

1:33 a.m.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home