Welcome to Puppies and Life! This blog is about my life as a teenage puppy raiser...enjoy!

Sunday, January 28, 2007

Oshawa: Where Only Creepy Old Men Shop

Since Fielder looked like this today: He unfortunately could not partake in our mini puppy outing...fortunately for me, Missy had an extra puppy that I could borrow...my first time with my very own lab! We went to the Oshawa Centre and nearly got molested while waiting for four hours for the Amy's to show up....only creepy old men shop at the OC!!!

Missy had to stop by another store first though, and left me in the car with the two dogs (which would explain the weird looks people parked next to us gave me), so of course I took about a billion pics.








Maggie and Tetley- in the second pic I combined their faces!!

When the Amys finally showed up, we walked around the mall, ate lunch, and ran away from scary old men.









And I would like to add that I don't appreciate everyone making fun of me for looking like a midget with a big dog like Zoom instead of a small dog like Petey/Fielder. And Maggie does NOT weigh more than me!!!!! Shut up!!!!!











Amy's being an underwear model....Zoom is nakey-er than Amy (thank god)








Tetley, Maggie and Fielder playing in my backyard.

Fielder in his new collar! It matches Patty's, Polaris', Junie's and Yukon's!

2 Comments:

Blogger Ayme, Polaris and Aspen said...

eww.. creep picture of maggie/tetley.. you sicken me...

you did actually look SO weird with a HUDGEN dog.. =P

5:27 p.m.

 
Blogger Erin said...

how does if feel to have a big dog??

4:53 p.m.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home