Welcome to Puppies and Life! This blog is about my life as a teenage puppy raiser...enjoy!

Sunday, January 07, 2007

Gone

This morning we dropped Petey off at Breslau. It wasn't as bad as I thought, I guess... I only cried before we left and on the ride home, and at home :P ....I nearly cried when it was time to leave, when it really hit me that I was probably only ever going to see Petey once again, at the most, maybe.

The saddest part was that he was so eager to go into the crate and chew on the bone that he didn't even want to give me a kiss goodbye or anything. I was so happy to see that he was happy though. The worst part definitely was when we were leaving, and he stopped chewing his bone, popped up and kinda was like 'Hey! Where ya goin??', and it was so hard to leave while he was staring at us.
Right now the sadness kinda comes and goes....I"m sure tonight will be the saddest cause we usually cuddle before bedtime :( It feels really different without him, and the house is a lot quieter. I don't think Fielder realizes Petey isn't coming back, so he's sjut enjoying the new stuffie we got him today.
Keep your fingers crossed, tmr is his medicals! :) Best of luck Petey! We love you!!!!

7 Comments:

Blogger *~Amy~* said...

Good luck Peteypoo! We all have our fingers and paws crossed here. Nat, we know what you are going through and how long the wait between recall and a grauduation is. Just keep your head up. You've done an amazing job, so try not to overthink and just give Fielder a few extra cuddles.

Buhbye, Amy & the boys (one of which's time is limited before he joins the petemiester!)

1:02 p.m.

 
Blogger Hobbes Dogs said...

I love you too Petey! You are my very best jack russell godson, and I know you will do AMAZING in your training.

Sam

2:12 p.m.

 
Blogger Ayme, Polaris and Aspen said...

Awww I'm sure Petes will do great!!

We're all cheerin' fer him!! <3

We'll see ya at grad, Petey!!!!

2:47 p.m.

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Nat,

I saw Petey today and he looked great as he happily trotted beside a trainer!

5:01 p.m.

 
Blogger 8675309 said...

Go Petey GO!!! I know you'll do great, and you'll make us all proud!

I'm so proud of you too, Nat. BIG HUGS to you and to Fielder...you did a fantastic job and prepared him well for his next amazing adventure!

11:12 p.m.

 
Blogger Liz said...

Good luck, Petey - Roodee and I will miss you, lots - hugs to Nat and lots of scritches behind the ears for Fielder!

6:56 a.m.

 
Blogger Career Changed Provo said...

Good luck Petey. I know you'll make everyone proud once you reach graduation.

Give Fielder extra hugs Nat.

7:57 a.m.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home