Welcome to Puppies and Life! This blog is about my life as a teenage puppy raiser...enjoy!

Saturday, December 30, 2006

Puppy Partay

Yesterday, Sam drove Missy, Tetley, Maggie, me, Petey, Fielder, Juneau and Calvin up to Hicksville, aka Lindsay for AmyB's party. It was chaotic madness, but quite fun with 16 dogs...let me see if I can remember them all... Petey and Fielder (the most important of course!), Calvin and Juneau, Maggie and Tetley, Zoom and Echwees, Poley, Chloe and Cliff, Zulu, Eden and Zephyr, Ashley andddd Meryl. Of course, it was overrun by labs, but we also had quite the number of poodles this year (yes Sam, you started the trend).

It was extrafun because we got to see the in-training dogs again...obviously my favourites were Calvin and Echo :P Also, it was great to meet the cutest puppy in the whole wide world, Juneau who is soooooooooooooo adorable. Even with brain damage. It was also a little sad though, cause people kept asking me about Petey's imminent recall, and knowing that I won't have him at this time of year in 2007. But anywhos, here are some pics:


































0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home