Welcome to Puppies and Life! This blog is about my life as a teenage puppy raiser...enjoy!

Wednesday, December 27, 2006

The Naming of Petey

The Little Rascals is one of my favourite movies ever- how can it not be, with the cutest little kids, especially Alfalfa? I LOVE Alfalfa (the character...not the hay).
But my point is, how Petey got his name. The first time I had ever heard of Petey was when Sam told me there was a puppy in the kennels that could potentially be mine. And being the meanie that she is, she made me GUESS HIS NAME. Guessing a name with no clue whatsoever is not fun, let me tell you. So then she told me his name started with a P....still no clue. And THEN she showed me a picture of something he was named after:

The cutest puppy of life!

Clearly, all dogs should be named Petey cause that's just what all the cool dogs are named.







4 Comments:

Blogger thepuppyraiser said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

8:19 p.m.

 
Blogger *~Amy~* said...

What about Poletey or Petecliff? Is that close enough?

Buhbye, Amy & Polaris (who was named after the north star, NOT a snowmobile) & Cliff (who was originally named after a big red dog, but is now named after a snowy mountain peak)

4:08 p.m.

 
Blogger Erin said...

bwahahahaha

4:57 p.m.

 
Blogger Ayme, Polaris and Aspen said...

Ha ha Amy... MOUNTAIN CLIFF!!!! It still goes with your theme =P

6:19 p.m.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home