Welcome to Puppies and Life! This blog is about my life as a teenage puppy raiser...enjoy!

Monday, November 27, 2006

Dog Fur is Taking Over My Life

Today us seniors got our gradwear....I got the sweatshirt and the polo. I LOVE them so much because now no niner will ever ask me again what grade I am- and if they do, I will hit them. But anyways, it was nice and clean because we got it at school today, but then I came home and Petey's fur got all over it in TWO MINUTES. Argh. The one thing I don't like about having a white dog is I can't wear dark clothes cause he sheds so much. Thank god Fielder doesn't shed, or I'd have to cut out light clothes too- then what would I be left with? Nothing, that is what.

Photographic Evidence:










Very clean sweatshirt










Very FURRY sweatshirt plus some very lovable puppies

The most comforting thought I can offer myself is right now is that it could be worse- as in like when Sam had Baloo, Amigo, Calvin and Patience, every colour of the rainbow dog fur-worse. haha Sam :P

And a little note for our american buddies...for your reading pleasure, a conversation that took place in my geography class today:
Capps: So on our way to Boston, we'll be stopping in New Hampshire-
Me: Hang on a sec- is New Hampshire a state?
Therese: umm...yeah...i think...
Me: hey kris?
Krista: Yep
Me: Is New Hampshire a state?
Kris: uhh...YEAH
Me: See Reese!!! told ya!
Therese: Shut up! You were the one who though Chicago was a state!!
Me: Truesay buddy- you win
p.s. Amy you cannot have Fielder...puppy program KNOWS you...I think I will start him off with Jenny and then she can pass him off to someone else and he'll make his rounds in the states!!

4 Comments:

Blogger Hobbes Dogs said...

Haha, ya ... Christmas should be fun. I guess I better ask Santa for a jean jumpsuit - Denim doesn't show the fur.

Sam

4:12 p.m.

 
Blogger Mickelle said...

I thought you were allergic to dog hair... I would like to try a non shedding breed (cough)poodle(cough) But alas- I live in Utah- Hey Manny- you live in CA right? Do you think that your club would let me come live there and raise a poodle? hehe Too bad I like black Labs too much...

12:25 p.m.

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hear ya, too! Try having a dog that resembles a golden retriever, an almost white Labrador and foster a black Lab puppy. At least the Lab fur brushes off fairly easy. Molson's fur seems to weave itself into every article of clothing I own...I haven't found a lint brush yet that will remove his fur.

3:07 p.m.

 
Blogger Erin said...

hee hee chicago a state???? that's funny...how about dark dogs with white/light clothing???

4:31 p.m.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home