Welcome to Puppies and Life! This blog is about my life as a teenage puppy raiser...enjoy!

Sunday, November 26, 2006

Updates!!

Wow it feels like its been so long since my last update....the past few weeks and coming weeks have been/will be insane with schoolwork, what with christmas break and report cards coming up soon. Ugh, this is a good way of procrastinating the geo book review, three english essays, lit oral, lit essay, religion essay and christmas concert coming up in two weeks. Ewie.

Anywhos, the puppies have been good. We haven't really done anything special lately...we were planning on attending a Santa Clause parade yesterday but ended up not going =( Our next big thing to look forward to is a shopping trip in Toronto with our puppy posse on Dec. 10, which I'm REALLY excited for...its a nice incentive to look forward to through all this massive homeworking.
A couple days ago, the puppies made a surprise appearance in the shower....Fielder jumped in first and then Petey was all "hey that looks like fun!" and jumped in as well. That's how I found out poodle fur doesn't dry as easily as jack russell fur and I had to attempt to blowdry Fielder.









I found out Petey's not going back in this recall, so yay! However, it is still definitely coming up, so boo. My new plan is to send him down to one of you american puppy raisers to keep for a few weeks while i convince the puppy program I've lost him...and no Manny, not you, so don't even think about it.
Hopefully I will think of something interesting to write about later this week...toodles for now =)

6 Comments:

Blogger thepuppyraiser said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

2:54 p.m.

 
Blogger 8675309 said...

Dibs on Petey! You know I have no puppy right now, and plenty of room, and I could take him to Disneyland....

:)

10:05 p.m.

 
Blogger Erin said...

NO NO NO SEND HIM TO ME!!! I"M CLOSER ANYWHO!!!

10:38 p.m.

 
Blogger Mickelle said...

I want Petey! My family wouldn't even know! Come on Nat! For your favorite Utahn?

12:57 p.m.

 
Blogger Ayme, Polaris and Aspen said...

I think Petey would LOVE to stay with me and Zoomy =) since you DIDN'T come to my house *(GRRRRRRRR)*!!! Bleep you!!

2:06 p.m.

 
Blogger Jake and Joanna said...

Hmm... I think it's only between Jenny and me. Everyone else has the puppies.. We'll draw straws. :)

6:02 p.m.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home