Welcome to Puppies and Life! This blog is about my life as a teenage puppy raiser...enjoy!

Wednesday, October 25, 2006

UGH

Okay, so today stinks. It started out awesome.....when i got to school, I found that my friend had left me Rocky Road brownies in my locker (yummmm), we watched United 93 in religion (which definitely was terrible to watch but also a really good movie), then my presentation in english went well, and then lunch was good and geography was hilarious....our VP came in looking for someone and it turns out his kids had shaved off his sasquatch beard (thank goodness)...so our geo teacher Capps goes like "Wow, you're really rising now without the beard eh?" and then silence....silence....silence... VP: "Are you trying to tell me you're attracted to me?" hahahahaa!

But THEN after geo, I went to see the vp about bringing in the puppies to school...so we waited for an hour cause we thought we were gonna get in way sooner, but he took longer than expected with the person before me. Anyways, my mom was outside waiting in the car for me, and she came in looking for me and I told her it wasn't gonna take much longer. But then it did and when I finally went in, he was like "oh..sounds good but i don't think i'm the person you need to ask" so now i have to go see the principal tomorrow, and see what she says. AHHHHH!

so now my mom's pissed at me, and i have to study for my history test tomorrow. woohoo.
I think i may just eat my weight in brownies to make myself feel better

4 Comments:

Blogger 8675309 said...

That brownie looks SOOOO good right now.

Mmm. Breakfast brownie.

8:37 a.m.

 
Blogger Ayme, Polaris and Aspen said...

Yumm... wonna send some brownies to Blackstock? =P

Amy and Zoom [and some puppy treats too!!!]

12:10 p.m.

 
Blogger *~Amy~* said...

Good lukc with the Principle. That's wierd that he couldn't give you permission....thats the only person that I asked when I wasnted to bring my guys in. Atleats he seems enthusiastic and will hopefully back you up when you talk to the principle..and if hes being a bum, just let him know that you have a following ;) and not letting you bring them will get him/her on the wrong side of A LOT of ppl:) Yay for the puppy Mafia.

Buhbye, Amy & Polaris & Cliff

7:41 a.m.

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

what, are you me?

1 week and 1 day since you've posted...

3:15 p.m.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home