Welcome to Puppies and Life! This blog is about my life as a teenage puppy raiser...enjoy!

Thursday, October 12, 2006

Petey, Fielder, and Greys= MY LIFE

Look at this book I bought at Chapters! I'm not even sure if I'll like it, but it's about animals and doesn't the doggy on the cover bear a strong resemblance to a certain jack russell future dogguide puppy????

After just a few minutes of modelling for my photo shoot, Petey decided it was too boring just laying around with a book, so guess who fell asleep on the job?

And then Fielder adorably fell asleep on his towel that I folded up, and it happened to be just about his size!!! So photo shoot for Fieldy too:

Aerial View (The camera adds ten pounds =P)


GREY'S TONIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Too funny!

5:29 a.m.

 
Blogger 8675309 said...

So cute I can hardly stand it!!!!!! I love your little guys...wanna pick 'em up and squeeze 'em and kiss 'em to pieces!

10:26 a.m.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home