Welcome to Puppies and Life! This blog is about my life as a teenage puppy raiser...enjoy!

Saturday, September 23, 2006

Presenting: Petey the Alto Sax Playing Jack Russell!!!






























Woohoo Blogger actually worked!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

p.s. Thanks Sam for getting me addicted to Grey's..instead of doing my homework, I'm starting up another episode and How to Save a Life is stuck in my head again!!

Any other fellow bloggers addicted to Grey's? Jenny? Another show in common by any chance? =P

-7 DAYS TIL FIELDER COMES HOME!!-

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey, i never noticed that cute little spot on petey's butt before!!

sorry, i think csi comes on at the same time :(

3:43 p.m.

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are most welcome Natalie!

Sam (currently watching Season 2 DVD)

4:26 p.m.

 
Blogger Jake and Joanna said...

My ex boyfried used to play a saxophone (is there a bass sax? 'Cause if there is, I think that's what he played). He would try to serenade Lomax and me, but Lomax FREAKED out everytime and he'd go running in the opposite direction. :) I told him it was nothing against his playing skills.

6:09 p.m.

 
Blogger Natalie said...

Amber- ahaha ya he does have a very cute butt spot! :) and ya, csi does come on the same time :(

Sam- haha you're making me jealous!

Joanna- ya, petey used to run away too..but last night all of a sudden he stuck his head down the bell :S lol I should come out to California and serenade the little man :)

9:36 p.m.

 
Blogger *~Amy~* said...

He will have to play me a tune next time I'm over! :)

Buhbye, Amy & Polaris

4:05 p.m.

 
Blogger 8675309 said...

Sorry, Nat, I don't watch Gray's Anatomy -- I've purposely avoided it because I just have a feeling I'd get sucked in!

Just counting the days 'til Lost! I've been watching seasons one and two. And did I tell you I have a friend who now works in post-production on the show? I could get inside scoops!

1:40 a.m.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home