Welcome to Puppies and Life! This blog is about my life as a teenage puppy raiser...enjoy!

Wednesday, September 20, 2006

NEW PUPPY!

I got a call from Breslau today, saying my new black male mini poodle puppy is ready to go home- on September 29th. Yep, that is in exactly 11 days. Two weeks earlier than I had expected, but oh well. My parents might kill me but I'll still have a puppy!!!! =D

His name is FIELDER, which isn't Finnigan, but I still love. I think it suits a mini well, but we'll have to see if it fits him well.

I won't be having him on his first night, because I'm going to Oakville on Thursday and Saturday, so my parents aren't up for going to Breslau on Friday. So Sam offered to babysit him the first night, and I'll pick him up at our school's Open House on Saturday. Have fun with him Sam, and don't forget to take lotsssss of pictures! =D

PUPPY COUNTDOWN BEGINS!!!!! -11 DAYS!!!!!!-

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

(woo hoo i can comment with my beta account!)

ooh exciting! puppy breath!although too bad you couldn't get a real dog (he he, jk we love you petey and fielder).

pictures, yes please! (have you seen the litter sam?)

i'm sure the petes will have lots of fun with a new puppy to play with.

3:38 p.m.

 
Blogger 8675309 said...

Congrats, Nat! Can't wait to see his poodley fluffiness.

6:13 p.m.

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

alrighty!!!!

5:31 a.m.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home