Welcome to Puppies and Life! This blog is about my life as a teenage puppy raiser...enjoy!

Sunday, September 03, 2006

1 for 1!

Today did go superduper, if I do say so myself!

We weren't kicked out of any of the stores in the (different) mall that we went to, and Petey did excellent. In fact, I think this may have been one of his best mall runs yet! I just hope this doesn't mean we've used up all our good luck, and have a horrific assessment on Saturday, ahhhhh!!!

One funny incident that did happen was that in Grand and Toy, a woman accidentally stepped on the very tip of the fur on Petey's tail, and neither of us noticed. Then one of the women working there was like "Excuse me ma'am, you're stepping on a dog" haha! So we all got a good laugh out of that, and of course Petey didn't even notice...probably daydreaming about his next treat.

I got my backpack, so I guess tomorrow I'll actually have to pack things in it, ew! And I guess that means I actually have to clean out my binders from last year! Except my english binder that somehow grew mold on it while it lived in my locker....yeah, that one's going straight in the trash. Yuck.

Here we are trying to copy Sam and Patience, but unfortunately, the bag is wayyyy to big to fit over Petey, so I just had to kind of drape it over him instead:

p.s. Erin- we are so moving to North Carolina!!

3 Comments:

Blogger Ayme, Polaris and Aspen said...

YAY NAT! Godo for Petey! The little bugger is making up for being a brat when he was younger! You have one good puppy, Nat-Nat!

2:17 p.m.

 
Blogger Hobbes Dogs said...

Well then you've got to copy the original one and put him IN the backpack. (Patience doesn't fit anymore)

Sam and Patience

P.S. Ha Ha ... we've still got a week of vacation left!

5:24 p.m.

 
Blogger Erin said...

HAHA That pic is TOO funny i need to try with Jake :-)


I LOVE NC!!! LOL

10:22 p.m.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home