Welcome to Puppies and Life! This blog is about my life as a teenage puppy raiser...enjoy!

Thursday, August 17, 2006

Petey's 5 Weird Things

Petey is not here right now, but thankfully he has his faithful secretary (i.e., me) to do his typing for him.

(1) Out of all my toenails, I have exactly ONE black one (Nat says she hates clipping that one, cause she's scared of cutting through the quick)

(2) No matter how many times or how hard she tried, Nat can never comb the fur on the top of my head to stay down- it just always sticks up...which is VERY cute, if I do say so myself

(3) When Nat puts me in a down position, and tells me to wait for the treat on the ground, I shift sideways slightly, turn my head and avert my eyes. Nat says she thinks I do that to not tempt myself, but I know better. I keep a close watch out of the very corner of my eyes to make sure the treat doesn't run away!!!

(4) When Nat opens the backdoor for me to go to the backyard, I hop out like a bunny, and continue to leap around all bunnylike until the end of the yard, and then race around for a few minutes before settling down to "hurry up" or chew on some sticks

(5) When I go down the stairs, my bum wiggles back and forth- Nat calls it my "Trying to be seductive" run

Wanna know the weirdest thing of all? When we were at the mall today, a lady told me "Wow! He (Petey) is SO calm!" I think I nearly peed my pants with joy...I thought I would NEVER hear that about Petey. Of course, I still think she's a bit delusional, but you know what? Who cares? MY DOG IS CALM!!!!!

Well, I am off! Tomorrow my family and I are leaving for a little vacation- a cruise to Alaska, and I get to go dogsledding on our last day in Anchorage!! We'll be gone for a week and a half, and you guys better miss me! ;) I'll really miss reading all your blogs (yes, that's how obsessed I am), but I can't wait to catch up when I get back!!

p.s. I'm just talking to Crystal right now, and I told her I was scared of dying in the helicopter, and she goes "Only the good die young....we'll live forever!" HAHA...So true!

p.p.s. Come on, more names people! Won't you all just kill me if I phone the foundation when I get back and they tell me the litter isn't an F litter? haha! And Jenny...you've really started something with the puppies you left out! Funny though- Foom is my favourite so far! =P

1 Comments:

Blogger Erin said...

hi petey we miss you........:-)

9:12 p.m.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home