Welcome to Puppies and Life! This blog is about my life as a teenage puppy raiser...enjoy!

Saturday, July 29, 2006

DogHer

So....seeing as everyone else on the face of the planet is at BlogHer (the blogging convention in San Jose, CA, where a LOT of women bloggers and also some men bloggers are having a three day party, what with the sessions on different aspects of blogging, and meeting people you've only ever previously "met" online)...and the rest of us are left back home (oh no, not jealous at all....)..

I think we should really have a DogHer! Think about it...a three day conference where we could all get together, meet each other and each other's dogs? Instead of sessions about mommyblogging, we could talk about doggyblogging? And instead of the cocktail party, we could chat while our dogs played together! (Okay, maybe we could still have the cocktails...well maybe not us teenagers =P)

The rooming situations will be cool...Whoever rooms with me will never sleep cause Petey will be begging their dog to play all night...the puppy doesn't stop! Also, you must know that whoever rooms with me will have to expect a mandatory slumber party and talking ALL NIGHT. Even when things start to get incoherent. But I promise! Things get funny...especially when we get all drowsy but try not to sleep. For example, when Amy stayed over:

Amy: You know, a lot of people say I don't listen to what they say...I don't know why!
Me: I've never noticed that before!
Amy:Hmmm? What did you say?
Me: MY GOD!
Amy: HAHA just kidding!
Me: You know I'm blogging this right?
Amy: Ya! You totally should!

Don't tell me that wasn't funny.

Anyways, so what do you think?? Who's in? And more importantly, does anyone wanna room with me? Or am I going to have to be that loser that everyone avoids like the plague =(

5 Comments:

Blogger SpillToJill said...

I am there! Please tell me when dogHER happens:)

Many of us bloggers are up all night at blogathon.org!

10:01 p.m.

 
Blogger Ayme, Polaris and Aspen said...

We're going to have that at Amy's Puppyfest 2006! =) remember?

8:01 a.m.

 
Blogger thepuppyraiser said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

1:01 p.m.

 
Blogger *~Amy~* said...

Counting down for you coming over...t-8days! lol You better be excited...since you are at my house I willl be forced to room with you. Oh joy.

Buhbye, Amy & Polaris

4:11 p.m.

 
Blogger Hobbes Dogs said...

Wow, too cool ... I'm in.

8:21 p.m.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home