Welcome to Puppies and Life! This blog is about my life as a teenage puppy raiser...enjoy!

Friday, July 21, 2006

Amy (and Echs) and the City-Nat's Version

So smelly Sam didn't make it down yesterday cause she had to go to work-who needs money anyways.

The cool kids came though- we hung out in the backyard where Petey got extremely dirty- I swear, next time I'm getting a black dog.

Then we just missed the bus by 20 seconds or so, so we sat on some grass until the next one came.

AmyB and Polaris

AmyG and Echo

Missy and Tetley

We went down to Eaton's Centre and shopping around....we didn't buy anything but the dog toys. After Missy and AmyB left, Amy and I stayed to shop more but all we did was walk round and round the mall.

Today we shopped again, this time at Fairview, and Echo and Petey both did very well, except for when Petey barked at the puppies as we were leaving the pet store- better than last time though.

Right now the dogs are resting and Amy is scratching her foot on my bed.

To leave you with a picture that won't give you nightmares...

2 Comments:

Blogger Hobbes Dogs said...

Hey ... it's not my fault! Believe me, I would gladly have given up my barely-above-minimum-wage-pay for the day in order to come have an adventure with all of you. But of course, someone has to do the poop-scooping.

And as for Petey getting dirty, you can't even talk. At least he is half-black and doesn't have as much surface area as Calvin. I don't want to think how much shampoo I went through with that dog.

Anyway, we're really looking forward to seeing you on Sunday!

Sam and Patience

8:23 p.m.

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh Nat, you picked the MOST flattering picture EVER of me *rolls eyes* THANKS! I'll get you back. But yes, we did have a fun time. Although I was t'ed off that the Eaton's center did not have a pet store! What kind of malll doesn't have a pet store! Pfft!

Buhbye, Amy & Polaris

2:54 p.m.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home