Welcome to Puppies and Life! This blog is about my life as a teenage puppy raiser...enjoy!

Wednesday, July 19, 2006

So Excited!!!!

So, today is the best day ever. My piano teacher just called to cancel our lesson!!!!! =D

As if that's not enough, we have a billion puppy activities lined up for the next three weeks that I'm really excited about. Don't worry, I'll blog about them all.

Today, Petey and I got a surprise visit from our friend Missy and her foster puppy Tetley, who is Petey's girlfriend. They called at around 12 to tell us that they'd be dropping by to drop off a crate for Echo. Petey and Tetley had a great time together chasing each other around the yard and then coming inside for a break.


Tomorrow's going to be a REALLY fun day. Sam,Patience, Amigo, AmyB, Polaris, AmyG, Echo, Missy and Tetley are coming over to my house in the morning, and then we're going shopping downtown together!! (with the pups)

Afterwards, Sam, AmyB and Missy have to go home =(, but AmyG and Echo are staying with me until Sunday!!!! Truthfully, I'm more excited about Echo coming, but what can you do? Just kidding Aims =P On Sunday, Missy is driving Amy, Echo, Petey and I up to Port Perry where we will attend the Dog Days of Scugog. There'll be lots of booths and stuff there, including a booth from our organization, the Lions Foundation!

Can't wait for this weekend!!!!

Aims and Princess Echwees

1 Comments:

Blogger Ayme, Polaris and Aspen said...

Because he's a Princess =P

7:10 p.m.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home