Welcome to Puppies and Life! This blog is about my life as a teenage puppy raiser...enjoy!

Saturday, July 22, 2006

Awww Last Day!

Well today wasn't as fun cause along with it being Aims and Echo's last day here, I had to be away most of the day for drivers ed. The good news, though, is that I'm finally finished the in-class portion so now I'm just left with the driving part, which is actually fun. (Except for the face that left turns and lane changes scare me...I'm doing three point turns on Monday!)










Ugh, I'm so tired today because we stayed up til 4 in the morning talking about stuff and laughing about the stupidest things ever. We even had a name battle, which I won because I konw 15 Stephanie's, and Amy only knows 11 Matt's. Woohoo! We also figured out that within our little group of Dogguides friends, everyone has kinda their own label. For example, I'm the In-Between one...not crazy psycho, but not too sane. Amy's the Old Man on Crack.










Anyways, its been really fun, and I'm sure Petey and I will miss them lots. ='( However, before we get all sad, tomorrow will be a fun day....working the LF booth at the Dog Days of Scugog- we're going up with Missy, Tetley, Dee and Fortune. And then hanging out at Lynn's house! Wheeee!

4 Comments:

Blogger Hobbes Dogs said...

So what's my 'label' then?

Good luck with the three-point turns ... that's my favourite part!

Sam and Patience

2:15 p.m.

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Which one am I? I would be interested to know. lol

Buhbye, Amy & Polaris(I'm the PERFECT one of the group)

2:59 p.m.

 
Blogger Natalie said...

Sam- "the Conservative One"..'it's a clothing store! shouldn't they be wearing CLOTHES?!" haha!!!

Aims- The Wild Partygirl =)

These may be a tad exaggerated =P but oh well....we love youu!!!

7:12 p.m.

 
Blogger Ayme, Polaris and Aspen said...

Hee hee.. the crazy old lady =P ha ha j/k j/k Crystal.. you no we love you =)

6:47 a.m.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home