Welcome to Puppies and Life! This blog is about my life as a teenage puppy raiser...enjoy!

Wednesday, July 26, 2006

FOR SALE:

One eleven year old girl, goes by the name of Emily. Goes to the highest bidder...or you know what? Just take her..take her for free.

Today me and my mom picked up my sister and her friend Sharon from art class. I had decided to bring Petey along. On our way back, we stopped at Shoppers. (Luckily I had brought his jacket along, just in case). Anyways, things were going well until we got to the checkout line. I was standing with my mom facing the cashier while Emily and Sharon are standing behind us. Next thing I know, I see a hand reaching over to pet Petey. I turn around to find me idiot sister petting him. Okay, have we not BEEN THROUGH THIS BEFORE?? I know she knows better. And when I told her in a very calm voice "WHAT are you doing!!!! You know you're not supposed to pet him while he's working!!"

You know what she did? The little brat rolls her eyes at me!! What, Emily, are you being cool in front of your friend? The thing is, she does this all the time!! She pretends to hate Petey, complaining that he's a nuisance, telling her friends he's completely unbehaved (UNTRUE! It is YOU who are completely unbehaved), calls him a loner (he has more friends than you, okay?), and yet she gets cranky when I tell her to leave him alone and stop petting him when he is sleeping, and wants him to hang out with her instead of me.

This girl is impossible!! Somebody just TAKE her...preferably one of my American readers so she'll be far away.

okay rant over.

On a side note, when we were paying, the cashier was a new person I'd never seen there before, so obviously she had never seen Petey there before either. She gave us the whole "Dogs aren't allowed in the store" speech, to which I was about to reply "He's a dogguide in training" when my mom cut me off and said "He's a service dog", to which she replied "Oh okay". Well..umm...okay...I guess that's not really lying, as (1) He will be one in the future, (2) She would've know he's just a puppy if she'd read his jacket which has the words Future Dogguide in bold white print on both sides of the jacket, and (3) He really was doing them a service...he licked a patch on the floor, so there, we cleaned something.

5 Comments:

Blogger Hobbes Dogs said...

Having an Emily of my own, I of course sympathize Nat.

Sam and Patience

9:22 p.m.

 
Blogger Natalie said...

Thanks Sam...though I still think that your Emily is better than mine!

Crystal...everything related to Petey falls to me since technically I am his raiser and handler at the moment...plus it's muc more satisfying to yell at her myself =P

11:39 a.m.

 
Blogger 8675309 said...

I can sympathize too, Nat...but your disobedient human is at least still a kid. The people who pet Lomax and stare him in the face and make kissy noises at him when he's in jacket...are my allegedly grownup co-workers!

2:48 p.m.

 
Blogger thepuppyraiser said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

5:30 p.m.

 
Blogger Ayme, Polaris and Aspen said...

Glad I have brothers... wait no.. Tim wants to be more "involved" with training them, which is fine but like thing is he does EVERYTHING wrong!!! I feel bad telling him not to do things but I don't want him to screw up my puppy.. atleast he's intentions are good.. sorry about your stupid sister.. ='(

Amy and Zoom

5:48 p.m.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home