Welcome to Puppies and Life! This blog is about my life as a teenage puppy raiser...enjoy!

Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Update

So my piano exam bombed, but I kind of expected that- I got really nervous and stuff, but whatever. I guess I'll just try again later.

As for the happier news- I couldn't call the foundation today cause I didn't have time. I practised like crazy all day and then went for the exam, and then our car broke down on the way home. We had to wait half an hour for CAA to come, but the guy who came was really nice and funny. Also, while he was replacing our very dead battery, my mom and I were discussing our new mini poodle. The guy overheard and was like "Are you getting a mini poodle?", so we said yes and he goes "Aww they're so cute! My aunt raises them!".

Anyways, I actually don't have an official letter, but Sam told me they could quite possibly be F's, so I'm challenging everyone to come up with at least 3 names! Bring it on!!!!

*Jenny, thanks for tagging me! Petey's 5 weird things to come tomorrow!

Joanna- Petey was 9 months old yesterday....I'll have about a one to two month overlap but don't tell my parents- they think it's a one week overlap! Screwed, aren't I.

11 Comments:

Blogger Erin said...

Fala ,Frank :-p and Forrest

HAHAHHAHA

9:51 p.m.

 
Blogger 8675309 said...

How 'bout Fretey, Frockwell, Fralvin, Fromax or Frandler....LOL!

10:22 p.m.

 
Blogger Erin said...

FAKE!!! LOLOLOLOL

I like that one

8:32 a.m.

 
Blogger Hobbes Dogs said...

Gee, Nat, my 25+ suggestions weren't enough for you?

I think my top three would be:
Farquhar, Fieval, and Flexi.

Frankenstein, Femur, and Fury would be pretty cool too. Ha Ha Ha.

Sam and Patience

9:27 a.m.

 
Blogger thepuppyraiser said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

11:17 a.m.

 
Blogger Ayme, Polaris and Aspen said...

Jenny- and FOOM! ha ha ha.. =P

Umm.. Nat- I'll get some REALLY good names soon.. I don't have time right now.. sry ='( But don't worry.. best 3 names EVER are about to be posted =P

5:22 p.m.

 
Blogger Mickelle said...

I think FooFoo is a good name for a poodle ;)

10:14 p.m.

 
Blogger Jake and Joanna said...

Well... There were only females in Fala's 'F' litter... and you said you're getting a male, right? Soo... hmm... let me get back! F is one hard letter, especially for a guy! By the way, Jenny, EXCELLENT suggestions. :) Extremely creative. Hehe!! :)

11:03 p.m.

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Falcon, Fable, Finnigan, Fabio (oh la la), and Flint

5:35 a.m.

 
Blogger L^2 said...

Here's a few:

Flyer, Flash, Friend, Ferris, Fergus, Flare, Finn, Fable, Foster, Freedom, Fiction, Future, Falon, Fido, Farren, Fisher

I'm sure I could come up with more (better) names, but I'm at work right now doing car-related website stuff which only makes me think of Ford, Freestar, Focus, Font, File, Friday... :-)

8:40 a.m.

 
Blogger The Dog Blog said...

I really like Frodo...but maybe thats because i'm a LOTR merd?let me think of some more...

3:08 p.m.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home