Welcome to Puppies and Life! This blog is about my life as a teenage puppy raiser...enjoy!

Tuesday, August 15, 2006

The Good and the Bad

Let's see...bad news first?

The Bad- My grade 8 piano exam is tomorrow and I'm having a meltdown. I'm so sure I won't pass, I know I'm not ready. I've seemed to have hit a mental block with the songs, they're all just falling apart. Not to mention the scales that I haven't fully memorized yet. I've already practised for literally hours today and it doesn't seem to help at all, and it's all just really nervewracking and everything =(

But for the good news....

The Good- I called the foundation today because I had called last week to get on the puppy list for when Petey is recalled. The thing is, I thought I had forgotten whether or not I had mentioned I wanted a poodle puppy, so I called back today to clarify. It turns out, I am on the poodle puppy list and my next puppy WAS BORN LAST THURSDAY!!!!!!!!! He is a black male mini poodle!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And will be ready to go home mid-October. YAY!!!!!

Happy almost week old birthday little boy! I loveeeee you already =D

7 Comments:

Blogger *~Amy~* said...

Aww I'm so jelious, but not. I can't wait for my poodle puppy to be born in 2 weeks! Our puppies can be best friends. I promise to "try" not to shmush the puppy with all the kisses and cuddles I will lavish on him as his BEST godmother.

Buhbye, Amy & Polaris

2:19 p.m.

 
Blogger Jake and Joanna said...

How old is Petey? I guess 'cause he's a small little guy, I always think he's younger than he really is. :) Yay for poodles!! :) I'm in LOVE with my half man!!

7:26 p.m.

 
Blogger Erin said...

NO FAIR i wanted to get a poodle when Jake went back :-(

8:20 p.m.

 
Blogger Erin said...

PS: When i am doing piano competitions I don't practice that much couple days before i perform it just helps me relax, don't know about you but it really helps me!

8:24 p.m.

 
Blogger 8675309 said...

Good luck on your piano test, Nat -- you know, in any music group I've ever been involved with, we always say "Bad rehearsal means good performance." Hope the same is true for you!

Want some more bad news? You've been TAGGED!!! :)

See my blog for details!

8:37 p.m.

 
Blogger Ayme, Polaris and Aspen said...

YAY! for you and your little black boy! I wonna now the litter so hurry up and call the foundation and tell me!!!

Lots of love =P

Amy & Zoooma

12:05 p.m.

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awesome news about the mini poodle. Hope the time passes quickly for you.

7:44 p.m.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home