Welcome to Puppies and Life! This blog is about my life as a teenage puppy raiser...enjoy!

Thursday, August 31, 2006

Ouchies

So I'm alive! Which is good, i'm guessing. It went pretty well...the nurse was really nice and we talked about Alaska and stuff, and then the IV hurt like hell going in and then was a pain in the...arm. (Thought you were going to say ass, right? haha!) I was out almost as soon as I felt the meds go in, and I can't even remember leaving, just being in the car. Weird. Maybe I was abducted by aliens in between.

Not in too much pain as I jsut took an Advil, but my mouth is really sore and I can't open my mouth. Which means I can't talk, which must be a lovely break for those around me. If you've met me in person, you probably know I never stop talking.

Once, my best friend's parents dared me to not talk for five minutes and I couldn't do it. Though it really wasn't my fault! Because we were on the way home from camping, and they said if you see anything we could do on the way home, then say it, and I saw a minigolf place!!! So I still win! Because it's my blog and all.

Anyways, I better stop typing as the place where they put the IV in is starting to hurt.

Toodles! hahahaha

3 Comments:

Blogger Erin said...

why in the world? 4 TEETH?!?!

11:12 p.m.

 
Blogger Ayme, Polaris and Aspen said...

aww.. feel better nat!

10:19 a.m.

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

See, told ya you'd survive!!
;-)

10:20 a.m.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home