Welcome to Puppies and Life! This blog is about my life as a teenage puppy raiser...enjoy!

Monday, September 04, 2006

RIP Steve Irwin

Today I woke up to the news that Steve Irwin had died. It felt so surreal and it still does now. How could he die? I thought he was invincible...he was the Crocodile Hunter.

And to die while filming animals for his daughter's tv show...leaving behind his wife, his 8 year old daughter and his 3 year old son. And to be stabbed in the heart by a stingray? That's the freakiest freak accident I've ever heard.

He was fearless, passionate, and lived life to the fullest. I always watched all his shows on Animal Planet and it was my dream to visit his zoo in Australia. It just sucks that when I finally do, he won't be there anymore.

He was loved by many, and will be missed by many....sincerest condolences to Terri, Bindi and Robert.

RIP Steve Irwin

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Crikey!! RIP Steve

2:04 p.m.

 
Blogger Jake and Joanna said...

:( I woke up to the same news. I turned on the tv and it was on that channel, and the first thing I heard was something about the Crocodile Hunter. When I could finally see the tv, I saw all the bad news. Wow. I always thought he was a little crazy. Lol. But, the news actually made me REALLY sad. :(

2:32 p.m.

 
Blogger 8675309 said...

I was surprised by how shocked and sad I've been about this...I wonder why that is? Maybe because he was so young, and because it really was such a crazy freak accident. Somehow the idea that he did dangerous things ALL THE TIME doesn't even make a difference. Still very sad. Thanks for the great post, Nat.

12:41 p.m.

 
Blogger Ayme, Polaris and Aspen said...

Awe, I had no idea ='( That REALLY sucks. I thought he was NEVER die :'( RIP <3

3:39 p.m.

 
Blogger thepuppyraiser said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

6:14 p.m.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home