Welcome to Puppies and Life! This blog is about my life as a teenage puppy raiser...enjoy!

Friday, September 15, 2006

Of Doggy Ice Cream and 5 week old Puppies

Today my friends and I were in Loblaws buying snacks afterschool when I happened to pass by the ice cream section. What should I see but the Frozen Paws doggy ice cream that have eluded me for so long. Geez they're expensive, at $5.12 for 4 cups, but I loveeeeee Petey a lot, and figured I might as well just try it, so I bought it.

Petey LOVED it....and I was smart and only gave him half of a cup...so it's not as much fat, and I save some ;) Here are some pics from his first doggy ice cream adventure:

YUMMY!!!!!

"If I don't see it, it won't tempt me to break my down/wait"

Gone in literally two seconds! (that's just the paper I put under it so it wouldn't leave the floor sticky)

A short update on 'F' puppy- I called the puppy people up in Breslau today, and for the first time, I had called early in the day and someone picked up right away, instead of me having to leave a message, yay! She said that the litter is doing great, and that they have not been named yet, but they probably will be soon, and they had received my email for names! :)

1 Comments:

Blogger Erin said...

YEAH HURRAY!!!

9:25 p.m.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home