Welcome to Puppies and Life! This blog is about my life as a teenage puppy raiser...enjoy!

Thursday, September 28, 2006

For the GIRLS!!!! -Stinky Boys Keep Out-

So- Sam, Amy, Amy, Amber, Erin, Jenny, Joanna, Lisa and any other female bloggers I may have missed or want to delurk....

In the spirit of the return of the BEST shows on tv, Grey's Anatomy and Lost, I present a POLL!

Out of these three men below.....who is the yummiest! =D


Dr. Derek Shepherd/McDreamy...GREY's!! (Patrick Dempsey)

Mark/McSteamy...GREY'S!! (Eric Dane)

Dr. Jack Shepard...LOST!! (Matthew Fox)

Just to be fair, I should throw in my pick of the cutest little man in the world:


For the humans though- the score is already: 1 for Derek (Sam), 3 for Mark (me, and my friends Alyssa and Ashley), and...so far 0 for Jack. What do you think?

- 1.5 HOURS TIL GREY'S!!!!!!! 6 DAYS TIL LOST!!!!!-

-2 DAYS TIL FIELDER COMES HOME!!!!!!-

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey! You didn't tell me that Petey was a part of this poll.

Can I change my vote? :P

Sam and Patience (well I certainly vote for Petey!)

4:11 p.m.

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Considering men can be such a pain in the...ummm.....neck, I pick Petey! But if we're strictly looking at the hottest, I'd have to say Eric Dane.

4:11 p.m.

 
Blogger Jake and Joanna said...

Umm.. don't know his name, but definitely the first one!!! With Petey at a close second. :)

4:20 p.m.

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

PETEYY!!!!!!!








Mark is ok too....

10:02 a.m.

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i'm liking that hottie at the very bottom :-)

aha! i thought i missed grey's last night, but it looks like there's a rerun for it tonight!

ooh...forget about tv, justed checked abc.com and cbs.com and i can watch reruns online for both channels for free! yes!

4:23 p.m.

 
Blogger Ayme, Polaris and Aspen said...

yummm! All those yummy doctors =P... I think Petey wins :P lol

7:22 p.m.

 
Blogger 8675309 said...

I don't watch Grey's...to be honest, I'd like a write-in candidate. How about DESMOND from Lost? :)

BY the WAY! Lost season premiere tonight...so excited...BUT...have to record it and watch it tomorrow!!! So please, Nat, I beg of you, don't tell me anything! I won't read your blog until after I've seen it!!!

3:50 p.m.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home