Welcome to Puppies and Life! This blog is about my life as a teenage puppy raiser...enjoy!

Sunday, September 24, 2006

Tip of the Day (wow, it's been a while...)

If the box clearly says Frozen Paws- Frozen treats for DOGS....

It PROBABLY isn't a good idea to try to eat some...cause it just might be the sickest salty frozen soybean icky crap you've ever tasted in your life. Oh yes, and the after taste may linger for awhile...oh, say around half an hour?

But I don't know for sure because I'm too smart to have ever done that.

-6 DAYS TIL FIELDER COMES HOME!!!!-

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

HA!

6:18 p.m.

 
Blogger 8675309 said...

LOL! You sound like my roommate. She's always eating weird things just to see what they taste like....

1:38 a.m.

 
Blogger *~Amy~* said...

They are a bit pastey I found...I mean, Who would ever do a thing like that!

Buhbye, Amy & Polaris (I don't like them, they made me puke...but Chloe did)

12:51 p.m.

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is tooooooo funny. I'm not buying your "I didn't do that" story!

1:13 p.m.

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i wonder if they sell that stuff in california... i'm still waiting to find something that tastes as good as the dogs think. he he he.

4:07 p.m.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home