Welcome to Puppies and Life! This blog is about my life as a teenage puppy raiser...enjoy!

Saturday, September 30, 2006

WELCOME HOME FIELDER!!!!!!!!!!

Can I just say I LOVEEEEEEEEEEEE my babies....I know it's corny, but I actually feel complete now. But we'll see how long that lasts after the honeymoon period is over and the real Fielder comes out ;) So far, Petey and Fielder have been great together. YAY!

So Missy drove me, Petey, Dee and her pups Fortune and Whim in to the Open House today in Oakville. Best of luck to Fortune at college! You'll do great Tuna!!!!! =) About ten minutes after I got there, I spotted Sam walking around and was calling her so I could get my new puppy. BUT she fully ignored me and walked away! But then a few minutes later she showed up carrying FIELDER so it's all good. Not long after, Kelsey showed up with Fawn, and it was a little reunion for the siblings...they're both extremely cute and were definitely the stars of Open House.










Open House was great as usual, lots of questions from the public. There were an unusual amount of mini poodles there this year, with two litters having just gone out, the D's (two weeks older) with Da Vinci, Dante, and Dare, and two F's, Fawn and Fielder. I won't bore you with any other stuff right now, as I'm sure you'll be wanting to see more pictures =P









*that's all blogger will let me do...hopefully i can upload more in a new post

4 Comments:

Blogger Ayme, Polaris and Aspen said...

omg! I LOVE Fielder!!! He's soo cute! I'm glad he's being good for you so far!

Good luck!

3:18 p.m.

 
Blogger Jake and Joanna said...

...Can I have one?

Nah, Chandler is fulfilling all puppy cuteness needs I have at the moment. But my goodness, that little man of yours is ADORABLE.

10:33 p.m.

 
Blogger *~Amy~* said...

Yay, so happy for you.

Buhbye, Amy & Polaris(I thought he was just a toy!) & Cliff (Poodles rule!)

1:20 p.m.

 
Blogger The Dog Blog said...

poodles are always so cute!

5:22 p.m.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home