Welcome to Puppies and Life! This blog is about my life as a teenage puppy raiser...enjoy!

Sunday, October 08, 2006

Fielders First Outing!

Today was Fielder's first outing! We took the two pups to Chapters and then Ikea. Petey was awesome as usual (most of the time). He was really acting up (rubbing the halti, jumping up) when Fielder got attention because everyone gravitated to Fielder and barely paid any attention to Petey. But anyways, besides that, he was awesome, heeled well and listened well.

I LOVEEE Chapters, and taking the puppies to chapters cause they have escalators we can work on, in addition to it being awesome. I honestly spend hundred of dollars there, so it's good we don't get kicked out =P We brought them to one we don't go to very often today, and it was so fun- all the employees were following us around because of the pups haha! I think we also convinced a couple to foster, and we ran into a former foster family who had adopted their DQ'd dog. The only mishap was Fielder pooing green poo on CARPET....which I had to clean up in front of several laughing customers. Yeah, that was fun. One woman was even describing it to whoever she was talking to on her phone.

Oh yeah, and after we left Chapters we went to Loblaws, cause its in the same mall. I'm always more wary of the security/workers at grocery places cause it's a food thingy. But luckily, we didn't run into any trouble. We picked up a box of Frosty Paws!

Ikea was a quick run, we just ran in to buy some cookies (??). When we went in, one of the workers came up to us and I think he wanted to kick us out cause he was looking at us and went "ummmm...." so then I looked at him meanly and he was like "umm...okay" and walked away haha!

My favourite part of the entire day was in Loblaws, when an old lady came up to me and Petey and my sister and Fielder, and was like "This is terrific what you're doing...to help someone who can't see or hear to have a better life...I'm deaf in one ear and can only hear a little from my other". And I was just like "awww thanks!" All in all, a very good day =D

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Go FIELDY!!! How did you do it with two puppies?!?

5:53 p.m.

 
Blogger Natalie said...

Very carefully!

haha, nah...my sister had Fielder and I had Petey =P

8:33 p.m.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home