Welcome to Puppies and Life! This blog is about my life as a teenage puppy raiser...enjoy!

Monday, October 16, 2006

The Good and the Bad

Good- All 7 of my teachers have now agreed to let me bring the puppies in...well, I have to speak to my religion class tomorrow, but I don't think there will be any trouble with that. Then at lunch, providing the VP is there and is free, i'll talk to him about bringing them in. I'm definitely starting with Petey since he's older, so less time to get him accustomed to this, plus he can hold his pee/poop in longer =P With Fielder,I know he'd be less trouble cause he basically sleeps 24/7, whereas Peteyis more hyper, but I don't have time to be taking Fielder out between every class, seeing as we only have 3 minutes between classes, which is barely enough to get to class on time anyways. (Btw, thanks Erin for the good luck!! Mrs Thompson was soo nice, cause I've had her before and stuff so she knows me..when I asked her she was just like "Why are you even asking me? You knew I'd say yes, right?" haha!)

Bad- Fielder had an assessment today (which went well), but the bad news we got from 'A' is that Petey will definitely go back before Christmas, probably sometime in November. Which is only ONE MONTH AWAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ='(
It's starting to hit me that I REALLY only have a very limited amount of time left with him, which puts me in a sad mood =( I know it's wrong, but I kinda just wish he'd be DQ'd so I could adopt him.

The slight upside to the bad news is that if we have Petey fort his birthday (november 15), my mom said we can throw him a birthday party. So Aims, Aims, Sam, Lisa...clear your calendars for all of November until I decide the date =P The rest of you are all invited too, so if you wanna fly in from wherever you live, come on down!!!! =D Amber, don't bother coming if you're actually a 33 year old rapist from South Dakota though =P lmao!

Oh yes, and Fielder is now 1.9 kilograms!!!!! Woot!

3 Comments:

Blogger 8675309 said...

I'm sorry about the turn-in news...I'll miss all your fun Petey updates! But I know he'll do well, Nat -- you've done a great job with him. Enjoy the time you and Fielder have with him, and you know you have my moral support!

3:54 p.m.

 
Blogger Ayme, Polaris and Aspen said...

Hey Nat!!!

I can come as long as it isn't on the 23rd... GUESS WHAT I'M DOING!?!! GOING TO SEE MARK (and Aiden) PLAY A SHOW IN OSHAWA!!! WOOT WOOT!!!! I CAN'T WAIT!!!!! P.S. :O Wonna come?

12:06 p.m.

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

AWSOME!!

9:09 p.m.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home