Welcome to Puppies and Life! This blog is about my life as a teenage puppy raiser...enjoy!

Tuesday, October 17, 2006

You Know You Go to an All Girls School When...

The song that comes on the PA before the warning bell is The Call by the backstreet boys and everyone's dancing around screaming out the words at the top of their lungs, much to the bemusement of the male teachers.

Wow that was actually a little embarassing to admit haha...I think I will start a segment entitled "You know you go to an all-girls school when..." God knows how many embarassing secrets my school has to share =)

Anyways, I found my VP today, and I went up to him and asked if he had a minute, and he frowned and was like "no i'm in the middle of something here" with a very uncharacteristic pissed off attitude..so i decided to leave it for today...tomorrow I'm going on a trip to see a production of King Lear downtown so I'll ask him again on Thursday.

HOW and WHY do they sleep like this?? Petey's is just hilarious, but I was so afraid that if i moved my chair one inch, I would crush Fielder to death! haha I love these puppies...they make me laugh so much =D








Like brother, like....other brother =P









Fielder is now as tall as my bag!!! *woot!!!

3 Comments:

Blogger Ayme, Polaris and Aspen said...

Aw Fielder is getting SO big!

12:39 p.m.

 
Blogger 8675309 said...

Oh my GOSH, the chair thing...I know it well. I swear, Nat, it doesn't matter what dog I'm watching or where we are, if there's a rolling chair within ten feet of me, the dog will be lying down with one ear splayed out in the most close-to-the-wheel and vulnerable-to-a-rollover position. Scares me to death...I know it's bound to happen someday!

7:00 p.m.

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

CUTE! CUTE! CUTE!!

8:39 a.m.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home