Welcome to Puppies and Life! This blog is about my life as a teenage puppy raiser...enjoy!

Thursday, November 02, 2006

Sorry! Updates, Finally!

Amber, if I were you, I'd be scared of myself. And no, I'm not you- you are THE one and only 33 yr old rapist from South Dakota.

Anyways...okay, updates..

Well nothing's really new...the puppies are good and coming along fine..Fielder has an assessment next Monday which should be really fun cause Cliff has one at the same time, so Amy and I are gonna meet up with Sam..or something like that. And I'm really looking forward to Sunday, cause Petey and I are doing a shift at the Royal Agricultural Winter Fair..where "the country comes to the city" Amy and Zoom and Amy and Cliff are doing the same shift, so I guess the country really IS coming to the city! bahahahaha jks guys ;) The shift is from 4:30-8:30 but I might have to leave a bit early cause my mom doesn't want me to have to walk to the subway station in the dark, since downtown Toronto at night is a little bit sketch...ensuring that nobody rapes me, unless Amber's in town- AHHHH!!!!

Hmm...still trying to get ahold of my principal for permission to bring the pups in, should be able to talk to her early next week. If not, then I'll just skip class and start a candlelight vigil outside her office.

Gradwear is coming in soon, so yay!!!!! I'm so excited for it, so that stupid niners can quit asking what grade im in and not believing me when i say twelve..WHATEVS stupid niner, i could totally get all my grade twelve friends to beat you up! Not that i would do that...cause I'm a nice person.

Ohh, and also, I went to my cousin's wedding this past Saturday...it was like a big family thing cause he and his fiancee live in Edmonton, but they're only there cause my cousin's doing his residency at some hospital over there to become an oncologist, and all their friends are here, so they had the wedding here!! =D Since it was an all day mass/family lunch/reception/dinner thing, I was away basically all day, and had my best friend Char come watch the puppies at my house. It was that day that it REALLY hit me what a momI've become. Quite like some of the blogs I read where the writers are parents to humans/pets, I called many a times to check on my babies (three times, to be exact), and was fully lecturing her on their schedules. (They sleep at 10:30, don't let them have too many snacks, Petey goes out at 7:30, they both go out at 11:30, Fielder eats 1/2 cup of CHICKEN, Petey eats 1 cup of LAMB , and DEAR GOD DO NOT MIX THOSE UP SILLY GIRL OR ELSE PETEY WILL BREAK OUT IN HIVES!!! etc etc...) Anyways, then I felt reallyyyyy old, but I still love my crazy little kidlets with my lifeee...and I can't believe I'm say this, but...I love being a TEENAGE MOTHER!!! ahaha if only my mother somehow stumbled across this in the wrong context...

That's all for now i guess...everyone write lots and lots of new blog posts so I can procrastinate all my homework on Saturday! And WOOHOO, PA Day tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SO sleeping in til ten!! =D

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh nat, dear, i was so delighted when i saw that you had posted! this was such a lovely post too. i enjoy your writing, it's quite splendid. you really should consider becoming an author, you know. i'm sure you'd sell millions of copies!
i can't wait to hear all about your adventures at the royal agricultural winter fair with those other lovely young ladies. by the looks of it, you three will have a wonderful time together.
i'm sorry, but unfortunately i don't think i will be able to make it this time. alas, maybe next year sweetheart!
i really must be going now. thank you again for the update, darling.

9:12 p.m.

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

haha don't be afraid...

9:19 p.m.

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

amber.....don't lie.

12:18 p.m.

 
Blogger 8675309 said...

Can't take the cuteness!!!!! Fielder is so teeny, and Petey looks teeny too in that photo!! I just wanna pick 'em up and squeeze 'em to bits and kiss their teeny little heads!!!!

5:04 p.m.

 
Blogger Jake and Joanna said...

...Can I have the little one? In the curly black coat?

5:07 p.m.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home