Welcome to Puppies and Life! This blog is about my life as a teenage puppy raiser...enjoy!

Sunday, November 19, 2006

Back to Normal

Fielder came back Friday night, much to Petey's horror. Missy was in Oakville so she picked up Fielder from Sam's mom who had gotten him from Sam the day before in Guelph. Unfortunately, Missy didn't stop by her place to pick up Petey's girlfriend Tetley so Petey was rather upset when she showed up with just Fielder- he'd been told he was gonna get to chew on Tetley as a birthday present, but oh well. They might go shopping together next week at the Everything- Here- is- Swedish- Store, aka Ikea.

For some possibly bad/good news.... Though Susan said his recall was slated for Dec/Jan, she did say he could be recalled anytime. Being in denial and also a little delusional, I assumed he definitely woulnd't go until later in December. But of couse, my life hates me, so when Missy came over, she told me one of the HED trainers is looking for dogs for her string, and then Lynn emails me and says that a puppy we know was recalled for HED for Dec4. So it is very possible I might be getting the Dreaded Phone Call soon. POO

4 Comments:

Blogger Ayme, Polaris and Aspen said...

Awww... don't worry... recall isn't *THAT* bad... ok.. well it is. . but you'll do okay (HEART) I believe in you!!! Plus Petey is AWESOME... I don't hate him any more =P He'll do SOOO good.... no need to worry (L)

2:25 p.m.

 
Blogger Jake and Joanna said...

aww. :( Turn in sucks, basically. Good thing you have little fielder to keep you company whenever your baby leaves you! :(

2:50 p.m.

 
Blogger 8675309 said...

That IS poo. I'm sorry...but we all know that Petey is a rock star, and he'll make you and little bro' Fielder very proud!

10:17 p.m.

 
Blogger Erin said...

Awww...poor nat and fielder what will you do with out spot?

BTW~the lab is still here ;-)

8:01 p.m.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home