Welcome to Puppies and Life! This blog is about my life as a teenage puppy raiser...enjoy!

Wednesday, November 15, 2006

HAPPY BIRTHDAY PETEY!!

Happy Birthday to my special little boy- you've grown so much both as a "normal" doggy and as a future dogguide- from just a little guy with a whole lot of attitude, to a mature, spunky little dog I am so proud to walk out in public with. I know I'm so lucky to be able to have you until your first birthday....you'll always have a very special place in my heart, and I'll love you forever and forever my little Petey Wetey!


(I tried to reproduce the kennel picture but it doesn't work anymore! He's too big, but oh well...)
Bonus points if you can guess who's hand that is in the first picture!

4 Comments:

Blogger Hobbes Dogs said...

Hey, Do I get to guess?????

4:49 p.m.

 
Blogger Natalie said...

no

6:26 p.m.

 
Blogger 8675309 said...

Happy birthday, Petey! Extra special birthday hugs and kisses to you...assuming the poo has been washed off, that is. :)

7:07 p.m.

 
Blogger Ayme, Polaris and Aspen said...

Happy Birthday Petey!! (I'm making a post right nowon him ;)) lol

It's Sam's hang righhhttt? I knew it ;) YES! *highfive!*

12:19 p.m.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home