Welcome to Puppies and Life! This blog is about my life as a teenage puppy raiser...enjoy!

Sunday, November 12, 2006

<3

I was watching Petey all curled up like a little lamb today, and suddenly a wave of sadness washed over me- a stream of the memories we've had together for the past ten months were going through my head like a slideshow. Recall time is coming up and our time is fleeting. As I was watching him, I felt so much love for this tiny little dog and pride for how much we've been through together and how he's turned out...and so I lay down beside him, and all of a sudden it hit me- my dog smells like poo.

3 Comments:

Blogger Erin said...

OMG!! Nat you were on a roll...and you had To go mess is up.

6:45 p.m.

 
Blogger thepuppyraiser said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

3:47 p.m.

 
Blogger 8675309 said...

LOL!!!!!!!!!

Awesome post. Awesome....

7:04 p.m.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home