Welcome to Puppies and Life! This blog is about my life as a teenage puppy raiser...enjoy!

Thursday, November 16, 2006

Petey Goes to School

Today Petey went to school with me! It went better than I thought it would- he wasn't perfect but held out until period five, when the whining started. Periods 1 to 3 he was perfect. We basically got no work done in lit (p1) cause everyone was fawning over Petey, including the teacher...after all, Petey is SO much more appealing than Wuthering Heights.

Petey in front of my locker with his new friends

I was most worried about third because it was music- he's okay with me playing my sax but I wasn't sure if he could tolerate my jazz class, so I made backup plans for my friend to take him to physics if he couldn't but it turned out to be fine. He sat by me and then when we started playing, he just went to the front and slept beside my teacher, and was fine for the rest of the period =) He kinda started whining during fourth but I gave him some treat thing to chew on and then he was fine. Period 5 (history) he was being really whiney but he settled down after a while, and my teacher loves him so it's all good.
The hardest thing for sure throughout the day was telling people they couldn't pet him- even most of the teachers I ran into started petting him without permission. The good news is though, my principal loved him and said we should put him in the yearbook =) I'm taking him again tomorrow; I'm excited!!
Priceless Photo of the Day

It looks like Petey's head is up Nat Bogdon's kilt, but it's really just the angle of the pic- she's sitting on a chair and he's lying on the floor haha

2 Comments:

Blogger Ayme, Polaris and Aspen said...

Aw I'm glad he was so good for you Nat!!!

2:27 p.m.

 
Blogger 8675309 said...

Hooray for Petey in the yearbook!!!

5:20 p.m.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home