Welcome to Puppies and Life! This blog is about my life as a teenage puppy raiser...enjoy!

Friday, January 05, 2007

Sleepover in HIcksville

On Thursday we GO trained it out to Oshawa- as far into the hicks as the transit system will go, and AmyG and Zoom and Amy's mom was there to greet us. (p.s. Aims I love you for asking the GO train man if you had missed our train before it was even the scheduled time for us to arrive)

Though it was a very fun trip indeed, I couldn't help but but feeling a bit depressed, not only because of the massive amount of homework I was to face when I got home, but because this is Petey's last big trip out with me. I decided to take only Petey as it would be easier on the 2 hour transit back and forth, and to have some quality time with Petes. When I first got him, I was amazed at how fast we whipped through the "firsts"- the first loose tooth, the first mall trip, the first bath, etc. And now it sucks because we're going through "the lasts" just as quickly- the last mall trip, the last bath, the last, the last, the last....it sucks a LOT.

But it's impossible to be depressed for very long around the two Amy's- not that they are fun, it's just that I am very busy keeping an eye on them and their shenanigans! It was a night full of Grey's Anatomy, snack eating, Amy-hitting, snorty laughing, and double-chin naming fun. Below follows some pics:






















1 Comments:

Blogger Ayme, Polaris and Aspen said...

Ha ha ha ha, ya it was a "night full of Grey's Anatomy, snack eating, Amy-hitting, snorty laughing, and double-chin naming fun" lmfao!!

7:34 p.m.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home